If you would like to submit a recipe for me to try (and post about!) please email it to me at rachelsrainbow@live.com

Monday, September 21, 2009

Best Punch Ever

This is another recipe that I got from my Mother-in-law. It is by far my most favorite punch! You should probably make two batches if you are doing this for a party, because I am not kidding, people will drink this until they make themselves sick, it is just that good!!

1 pkg. lemon jello
1 large can pineapple juice
1 qt hot water
2 cups sugar
1 qt cold water
also need bottles of ginger ale

Dissolve jello and sugar in hot water. Add pineapple juice and cold water. Add a few drops of food coloring. Freeze in plastic containers. Remove from freezer 4 hours before using. Chop and add ginger ale to taste.

I am sorry that I don't have any pictures, but I promise the next time I make this I will photograph it and add some.

Taste Rating: 5!
Difficulty Rating: 2.5

No comments:

Post a Comment