If you would like to submit a recipe for me to try (and post about!) please email it to me at rachelsrainbow@live.com

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Mini Fruit Pizza

Mini Fruit Pizza
by Pillsbury

1 package refridgerated sugar cookies, the roll or the precut (guess which one I use!)

1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened

2 Tbsp frozen limeade concentrate, thawed

1/2 cup powdered sugar

10 fresh strawberries, quartered

1 kiwifruit, peeled halved lengthwise and cut into 10 slices

1/2 cup fresh blueberries

1/2 cup fresh raspberries

Heat oven to 350 degrees. Bake cookies as directed by the package. Cool completely, about 10 minutes.

In medium bowl, beat cream cheese, limeade concentrate and powdered sugar until smooth.

Spread each cookie with 1 Tbsp cream cheese mixture. Arrange fruit on top of each. Serve immediately, or cover and refridgerate up to 2 hours.

Taste Rating: 5 (this is one of my favorite cookies, I love fresh fruit! I also like a soft cookie better than a crunchy one so I use the lower cooking time from the directions, and I try to stay away from a dark pan on this one.)

Difficulty Rating: 2 (hardest part is slicing the strawberries and making the fruit look pretty! especially if you use the cookies that are already cut out, however the precut cookies don't spread as much so you end up with a smaller, thicker cookie, but that is okay with me!)


2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to try this it looks really good. But I'll probably use the sugar cookies from the Betty Crocker bags with real baking butter. I personally don't like the frozen one because to me they have an after taste.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use the refriderated ones, i have never tried the frozen ones, but thanks

    ReplyDelete