If you would like to submit a recipe for me to try (and post about!) please email it to me at rachelsrainbow@live.com

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Potatoes Deluxe

Potatoes Deluxe

I got this recipe from Wayne's cousin, but I don't know where she got it from. I am not a photographer, so I hope my pictures don't turn you away from trying some of these recipes. Especially this one! I just took this to a pot luck and came home with nothing, it got all eaten up!

1 (2lb) pkg frozen hashbrowns (i use the southern style)

1 cup diced onions (this is optional, i don't my family doesn't like onions)

1/2 cup margarine

1 (8 oz) pkg grated sharp cheddar cheese

1 can cream of chicken soup

1 cup of sour cream

Thaw potatoes 30 minutes (or until you can break it all up into little pieces). Combine all ingredients. Bake in greased 13 x 9 pan @ 375 degrees for 1 hour.

Taste Rating: 4.5 (we make this a lot)

Difficultly Rating: 2.5 (mix and bake, easy enough!)

Let me know what you think, try and give your own ratings

No comments:

Post a Comment